Fat Free write and direct remarkable films for brands and agencies like Center Parcs, Wattbike and Toyota. As we grow our profile and our client base, we’re looking for exceptionally talented creatives to join the team.
We are looking to recruit for a talented Graphic Design graduate with a passion to move into a Motion Graphics career path. Talent, artistry and passion are more important to us than practical motion graphics skill-sets, so we’re happy to teach on the job. This is a role that will provide a lot of challenges, growth and development, and we’re looking for someone who will thrive on becoming a better artist today than they were yesterday.
As a team we live and breathe video, storytelling, animation and visual effects. You’ll be working collaboratively with others in an inclusive, passionate and creatively motivated environment, producing content for digital, advertising campaigns and social for our clients.
- Qualification in Graphic Design
- A solid understanding of design theory, typography and art direction
- Fantastic illustration skill-set
- Advanced use of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and digital painting
- Great communication skills
- Growth mindset, creative motivation and a passion for learning
Nice to haves:
- Experience using After Effects and Premiere Pro
What you get from us:
- An intensive, work-based crash course in Motion Graphics theory and skills
- A creative workplace with colleagues passionate about their craft
- A workplace dedicated to personal development and improvement
- 24 days’ holiday per year (plus the 8 normal public/bank holidays)
- Regular socials and team away days
- Flexible working hours
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme for free access to counselling
To apply to this role please send CV and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org