Job Title: Production Assistant Roster
Hours: Occasional / project-based | Usually Monday to Friday
Salary: £75 per day
Fat Free Media produces branded video content for a growing client base across Europe including Center Parcs, Genting Casinos, Capital One, Toyota and Russell Group. The company is undergoing a period of growth in 2017 with an expanding client demand. To meet this demand, Fat Free Media is recruiting for a Production Assistant Roster of talented people to join and work with us on upcoming projects.
The role will mainly involve being on set or on location to support the film team across a variety of tasks. This will involve working with equipment, actors and our clients depending on the needs of the shoot. The position is very hands-on, and needs a pro-active person who is comfortable working under pressure and who enjoys the production process. This role will provide excellent paid experience for those looking to work in the media industry, and in particular those looking to work in a production environment. The right candidate will know how to conduct themselves on set in a professional manner, and be a good representative of Fat Free Media.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Helping load and unload equipment
- Helping set up equipment and kit
- Liaising with the client as needed
- Making sure the shoot runs to schedule
- Rounding up contributors or cast as needed
- Getting release forms signed
- Updating documents with any changes during the shoot (shot lists, schedule, etc…)
- Helping to manage props
- Looking after any actors or contributors
- Occasionally working in the office to help facilitate projects
- A general understanding of the video production process
- A desire to problem solve using own initiative, and within a team
- Distinct affection for film and film production
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently
- A sharp attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Great communication skills
Things that would be nice, but not essential
- Full UK Driving License & access to car
- Valid passport
- Previous shoot experience
The successful candidate may be required to participate in overnight stays on location, as well as on location filming assignments outside of the United Kingdom.
To apply for this role, follow these steps:
- Record a 30-60 second video introducing yourself, and a reason why you’d be the perfect fit for this role.
- Fill in this application form
- Job done! We’ll be in touch soon.